Ekya Handwoven Kosa Silk Saree with Blouse Piece
- Material: Silk
- With blouse piece
- For best care dry clean only
- Length: 6 Yards
- Evening wear
- Authentic handwoven silk and Pure Kosa silk with intricate designing and handwork
- Peach saree with brown border, with golden intricate threadwork and patterned pallu
Kosa Silk Saree is indigenous to Chattisgarh and a single Saree takes up to 7-8 days for one tribal family of 3 to weave. Each sari is unique, rich and a labor of love. Also, the silk board seal is your guarantee for authentic Kosa Silk. Add a dash of style and tradition to your wadrobe with the vibrant color range and golden hues which go perfectly with your gold jewellery. These sarees are perfect for formal evening wear which make you stand out of the crowd with their classy and ethnic touch.
Mandakini Women’s Molakalamuru Handloom Soft Pure Silk Saree(MK649_Green)$2,463.00Add to cart
- Authentic Premium Quality Molakalamuru Handloom Pure Silk Saree.
- Exclusive collection brought to you by Mandakini. Mandakini is a trusted brand that sells carefully selected premium quality artisan products globally.
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Recommended, Saree Length: 6.3 Mtr
- Comes with unstitched blouse piece attached to the saree
- Total number of items sold: 2 (saree and attached unstitched blouse piece)
Keyuri Women’s Silk Handwoven Kanjivaram Saree With Blouse Piece (640129911_Emerald Green)$1,493.07Add to cart
- Pattern : Kanjivaram Silk
- Sari color : Emerald green Border Color: Magenta Purple
- Pallu Color : Magenta Purple
- Blouse Color : Magenta Purple
- Blouse fabric : attached Blouse width : 75 cms